Northern Star Foundation
The Northern Star Foundation’s core mission is to deliver on NSATs vision and promise through:
- acting as a catalyst and conduit for external engagement that brings the best to Northern Star; and contributes Northern Star’s best to the education community
- promoting internal collaboration to the benefit of the whole NSAT community
- providing challenge and stimulus to the NSAT community
The values and strategic priorities of Northern Star Academies Trust drive the work of the Foundation.
Strategic Priorities: Autumn 2021 to Summer 2024
A: To facilitate a coordinated and trust wide approach to sustainability including
- Greening our curriculum- developing the citizens of tomorrow
- Greening the estate – across all our schools
- Supporting/driving a green agenda within our local communities
B: Workforce Development through the continued development of the Career Entitlement Offer for all staff; to build an awareness of best practice in flexible working and staff wellbeing
C: To lead Science CPD through successful delivery of the Science Learning Partnership contract and to build a long term sustainable and commercial offer for STEM activities.